This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
- 1.2 If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us using the details at paragraph 12 below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
2. WEST ONE MUSIC GROUP
- 2.1 West One Music Group is the trading name for West One Music Group Limited (company registration number: 10108995), registered in England with its principal place of business at 28 Percy Street, London W1T 2DB (“we” and “us” and “our”).
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
- 3.1 From time to time we will collect various information from you, including some or all of the following: name, address, telephone number and email address (collectively “Your Personal Data”).
4. USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1 We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
- 4.1.1 to enable us to provide the services relevant to you;
- 4.1.2 to alert you to any product and service changes and updated information; and
- 4.1.3 for administration and marketing purposes.
- 4.2 In the event you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please either:
- 4.2.1 tick the appropriate opt-out box when you have register with us (or on the relevant page on the Website; or
- 4.2.2 click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails we have sent you; or
- 4.2.3 contact us using the details set out in paragraph 12 and advising us of your intention to be removed from our marketing database.
5. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 5.1 We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
- 5.2 If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use Your Personal Data, please notify West One Music Group by writing to us at the address set out in paragraph 12 hereunder.
- 5.3 We will update Your Personal Data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- 6.1 You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
- 6.2 The Website or any designated unique resource locator may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- 6.3 Information about concerns or complaints may be made to the Information Commissioners Office in the UK via https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 7.1 We may disclose Your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (where applicable).
- 7.2 We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties:
- 7.2.1 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer (the disclosure of which shall be made under non-disclosure agreements) of such business or assets; or
- 7.2.2 if West One Music Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
8. COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
- 8.2 To make full use of the Website, cookies need to be enabled on your browser; otherwise certain features will not work if you reject cookies. If you choose not to allow cookies you will still be able to browse the site but your experience will not be as good as if you have cookies enabled. Without cookies, you will not be able to download tracks from the Website, use our online help function or access previous projects created.
- We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
10. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
- 10.2 If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
- West One Music
- Attn: Webmaster
- 28 Percy Street
- London W1T 2DB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org